Whoa! Nice rifle dude. That ain't your average 95.

Since you are looking at a short range buffalo rifle, I think your barrel ghost ring is going to be just fine. BUT if you wanted to try something just a bit different and give your rifle a bit more flexibility - say for reaching out 200-300 yds for plains game while being instantly available for close range buffalo, you could put a tang sight on it. But not all tang sights are appropriate because you need to be able to safely fire with the tang sight down. An MVA version of the Marbles tang sight, an original Marbles or a simple Vernier w/o an elevator screw would all be good candidates so long as they fold down in front of, and below, the comb of the stock.

I have similar set up to this on a Ballard Pacific. The barrel sight set for 100 yds and the tang sight set for 200 yds (I have a lot more drop issues than you do).

How about a few more pictures of that rifle? And it deserves better than that Williams. I bet there is a vintage Lyman that is made for that rifle as a receiver sight. Finding might take a couple weeks of looking but it would be a lot classier.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.