Paper, do you have a neck turner? I'm almost sure you will have to turn.

With my BR the final size over the bullet is in the 250-251 range and the reamer (I think, I haven't looked at it in in two years but I know what box it's in) was 256. So that's four thousandths, maybe five.
I "make up" for that by sizing only the neck that actually holds the bullet, so I have "two shoulders."

I know there are some studs out there with turned and fitted necks but I'm not a benchrester. I do like bitty groups, tho.

As things are, I shot out my batch of Norma yesterday. My BR is a problem child with a mean owner. I used a 98 sporter, apparently it was an interwar commercial rifle, but kicked the crud out of me as an 8.57. (It was the stock, and the splinterweight barrel).
That became my first "custom," built out of Shotgun News sale items. After I shot out the first tube, I got a deal on a Lilja, screwed that on, and while doing load workup, blew up the rifle.
I was distracted, thinking about something else, while loading at the bench.
The chamber actually cracked circumferentially at the shoulder. I was not hurt, the most painful part was that the last group fired was a .261 and that was only about the 50th shot. The third lug saved me. I had to cut the action with a chop saw to get the bolt out.
So, I got a BNZ 42 butchered sporter for the action, cut off the destroyed back end of the barrel, pinned the stock back together with dowels and epoxy, rethreaded it and started all over again.
Two years later, the pet load shoots in the high threes and the Norma batch with another load finished up with two groups in the fours.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.