Genesis 1:2 -- darkness was on the face of the deep. The deep now separates the Throne of God from the rest of the Universe. That happened when God took the waters above and the waters below and gathered them into one place. That was the water that the Earth stood in and out of. That was the earth of Gen 1:2. In the future, there will be no more sea - Rev 21.

2 Peter 3:4-7 -- it says "from the beginning of the creation." and then follows with a world overflowed by water -- that is the flood of Noah.

In Genesis 1, God blesses man and tells him to be fruitful and multiply and REplenish the earth. He also blesses Noah and his sons and tells them to be fruitful and multiply and REplenish the earth. I know all the arguments about it means "FILL," and I don't buy it. In Gen 1:22 he blesses the whales and the fish and the fowls and tells them to fruitful and multiply and FILL the waters of the seas.

God knows the difference between FILL and REFILL. There were NO birds and fish and whales on the earth prior to Gen 1:22, but there was something "humanoid" on the earth -- NOT Austrolapithicus or Neandrethal or Piltdown. Fallen Angels.

Psalm 82:5 -- I have said, ye are gods, and all of you are the children of the most high, but ye shall die like men.

There is way too much to put on this board. Get the books I told you about and check them out.

I know you wanted evidence on the earth. The BIBLE is on the earth. I could care less about fossil records. They are deceiving at best. Once in a long, long while, science catches up to the Bible, but not very often. That's why Paul told Timothy to avoid oppositions of science falsely so called. (1 Tim 6:20)

Anyway, I'm done with you. You are looking for ammunition to load your gun. I will not provide any more bullets for you. I love you as a brother in the Lord, but I won't argue the point anymore. It ain't worth it. I have way too much work to do for the Lord to trifle here about this.

Church services call. I'm preaching tonight on Open Rebuke is Better Than Secret Love. Come on up and get a helping!

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith