To those that ask me to clear the air, I have not posted because its all bullshit by those that have no clue, just internet jockies..I will not apease them with pictures and answers because it would do no good..I do that for my clients that intend to hunt.

I ask them, in all their knowledge to answer the simple questions that I have.

1. Is this hunt illegal
2. Has anyone been prosecuted for doing this.
3. Has any Safari company done this now or in the past, do they allow thier clients to do this when requested by the Magabe Governors.

As opposed to name calling and interntet bullshit, answer the questions and back them up with fact.

Perhaps the big lie is these hunts are not illegal, and it may be a scam to present them as so..I am trying to find out these things..

I have no further intention of addressing this small group of misfits in this situation, I am doing it for the benefit of my clientele and those who might be effected by it...They can rattle to each other, thats what they do best.

My biggest chore in getting answers from the powers that be is they don't want to address anyhthing that happens on these blogs, they just laugh and tell me to forget it, it has no credibility. Thats disturbing as many here are intelligent folks that just like to hunt.