StubbleDuck

Frankly...I can't say enough good things about my Jon Beanland built 6.5x47Lapua! Get the idea I love it?? You're right! This is built on a Rem 700 action and it shoots extremely well all the way back to 1300 yards! I've shot some 5 round groups back at 1300 yds. that I could cover with the back of my fist! Was checking hunting zeros today and confirming zeros that were set two months back and they're right on!! I have a 26" Krieger 1-8.5 ROT barrel and it shoots the Sierra 123 SMK and the Berger 130 bullets both to the same POI using 38.5 grs. Varget! Don't know the MV and don't really care as I only pay attention to what shows up on the face of the target! I've got a 4" square piece of AR400 plate on a rod and from 700 yards using either of the aforementioned bullets it's NO CONTEST at making that plate rotate every shot!! No fire-forming required using Lapua brass; just load and go shoot! Most accurate rifle/cartridge combo I've ever owned over 60 years of shooting competition and hunting and I wouldn't trade this jewel for a blue-nosed mule!!

[Linked Image]

Even birds know not to land downwind!