Messing with the paper patch mould. Set it down to an inch and a tenth as specified by the Sharps catalog. Come up with a bullet right on 400 gs from 20-1 might need to let it out a touch to make the 420.
But anyways I took 10 of those bullets patched them with the paper mill 9lb. and then proceeded to dip them in a pan of one of Bullshops new recipes.. I should of let them set a bit longer before running them thru the lee size die. Anyway this morning I pulled the bullets out of 10 of my offhand loads and seated those lubed patched bullets in the case.
Firing at the 270 yd gong shown some accuracy promise, but I think I had two things working against me. The cases were of course expanded to hold the .457 greasers, and if I think letting those patched bullets cure a bit longer may have been helpful.
I can also for see a problem keeping those from getting dirt contaminated, altho maybe a longer cure would prevent that.
But in the end I was able to load and fire all 10 rounds with no tubing or wiping. This could possibly be the trick to shooting an entire buffalo gong match with all patched bullets.
Definetly think some more piddledinking with this is in order.

the most expensive bullet there is isn't worth a plug nickel if it don't go where its supposed to.
www.historicshooting.com