Originally Posted by TheHoundsTooth
Ok I'm pretty new to the fire, but this has turned into the best topic I have ever seen on a forum. Some BS argument about ridiculous calibers that is a blast to argue over mixed in with T&A. I think it should be someones responsibility to include pics like that ever so often in every topic section. I'm looking at you moderator.

I love my .308, and the whitetails have hated it over the years. Plus I would venture to guess no one has mentioned this, but when the apocalypse hits you'd be better off with a 308 because the bullets are going to more readily available- you have to think outside the box when questions like this are posed. Those damned zombies aren't going to kill themselves . . .

It seems like there once was... sometime in the deep dark past... a 7-08 vs. .308 thread that you woulda LOVED. It was "ridiculous argument" defined. Even included some BigStick! whistle And plenty of T&A in the last 25 or so pages.... grin...... and limericks, too.

But you get props for mentioning zombies. Can't BELIEVE that'un didn't make it into the last thread.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!