Originally Posted by ColeYounger
I can only hope that my respect for Pugs' military service is evident in the way I post here. If not, it is a failing of mine. At the same time, he doesn't know it all and I am helping him correct a portion of that lack in a small way.

It isn't expected by me that he would fully support the state as it (the state) is dual minded with a good half of it hating the military and all it stands for, with the exception of its use to intimidate and repress people exactly like I imagine Pugs and most on here to be. That portion of the state would love to save money by cutting Pugs' benefits.

I have no disrespect for Pugs military service to the State nor did I mean to disrespect Pugs. Pugs is a warrior, that's his profession.

I do not support the present State nor it's government. I realize that Pugs is a member of the political class that does support the present State and it's government. That's all I meant to imply.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude