Originally Posted by T LEE
Linkey thing

"Progressive" historical amnesiac sez: "You want a gun so you can kill police or soldiers. Are you out of your minds?"
The Borg bleats, "Resistance is futile."

"Guns For Killing Cops and Soldiers?"

When discussing issues of gun rights/gun control, it amazes me how people argue for needing a gun to fight the police or the military. What you're saying is you want a gun so you can kill police or soldiers. Are you out of your minds?

Two hundred and thirty five years ago, armed resurrection was possible. Maybe even 100 years ago. But today, with the weapons the government possesses, it is totally impossible. The weapons that can take down a government that are threatened, that you should be fighting for are the internet, words, free media...

We're never going to be in a situation where using guns to fight police is a viable, reasonable or sane option. The fact is, we have to face the problems we face with ways that can actually work. Martin Luther King faced oppressive injustice and incredible corruption and won using non-violence. People owned guns in Nazi Germany. It didn't help.

There he goes, another collectivist extrapolating from his own cowardice again. Obviously he's never heard of the armed veterans of the Deacons for Defense and Justice who guarded MLK's saintly ass at night from the Klan. "Non-violence?" (Insert snort.)

"What you're saying is you want a gun so you can kill police or soldiers. Are you out of your minds?" The answers to those two statements/questions are, in order, "yes" and no."

[Linked Image]

This is Reinhard Heydrich. He was a policeman.

[Linked Image]

This is what his car looked like after Czech resistance fighters assassinated him.

These are soldiers of the Wehrmacht Feld Polizei after an entire village was wiped out in retribution. No doubt somewhere in this welter of dead innocents you could have found at least one believer in non-violence.

[Linked Image]

When police and soldiers conduct themselves as butchers of innocents, you bet your ass I want a firearm to defend myself.

This is an American religious community wiped out by federal policemen and soldiers of Delta Force on 19 April 1995.

[Linked Image]

Functional difference between Waco and Lidice?

Questions?
Play Twilight Zone Theme Here.

wink Just gettin' back atcha, T.