I may give that a shot, I guess you could say I'm a poor med student who is strapped for cash and time. A friend of a friend of mine has a chrono, I may see if I can use his. If I did this what velocity range am I looking to obtain. The gun is going to be used as a hunting rifle, so while I want to get the absolute tightest group possible I want to make sure that I can make a quick, clean, ethical kill out to about 350 yds max. Since MV controls many of the factors of calculating bullet drop it would be nice to have a chrono.
Also, how did you control the neck tension with the bullet seated out to 0.070" off the lands (Redding Type S bushing dies, which I don't own). Problem with my rifle is that when measuring the distance to the lands the bullet is just about out of the case, which is why I thought the 168gr TTSX would work b/c it is longer at around 1.42". Even with 165 gr Nosler Ballistic Tip BT's seating them out further gave me poor results. I am relatively new to reloading so any advice would be helpful.

"Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty".