EXCELLENT! I just KNEW there would be a pellet stove pro around here somewhere. I really, really LOVE this place.....

I don't know the age of the unit, but it is a Lopi FoxFire model with a glass door insert. The pellet bin holds 60lbs of pellets at one loading. I had to have the auger motor replaced this fall at start up time. Outside of that, works good as far as I can tell. I am sure my problems are operator error. My air mixture options are a stick in the side at the bottom of the unit that as you pull it out allows more air into the firebox area though I do not know through where or how and would love to know this. The other air input or adjustment is the fan speed which I think is the left Rheostat control next to the pellet auger adjustment. It seems to control the speed of the fan that blows air out of the unit, I do not know if it has any bearing on the air flow or speed inside the burn area. Just know that when I turn it up th fan blows faster as in the motor speeds up but I cannot tell any difference in the flame or the velocity of the air coming out of the unit so would LOVE to know what this does and how it affects my stove/ flame/ heat output etc.

MANY THANKS!

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500