Originally Posted by Big Stick
If you find me "mistaken",feel free to copy/paste that and I'll use smaller words and rub your nose in your own stupidity.

Like this treat,which quantifies your "vast experience" and the ease in which you talk out your ass.

LINK

You go girl!..............

As much as I hate to admit it, you do have enough sense to understand what I was talking about. You just had your head so far up MontanaRoadKill's and DJPaintless' azzhole that you couldn't see daylight. If you will pull your head out and quit trying to suck these two, you might understand what I said about heat treat and steel.

You said point out what you said was wrong. Everything you said about steel and sharpening and knives in general was wrong. It was so far wrong that you wern't even in the ball park.

You, I will give credit for having a little sense, but many crazies are very smart, so don't go getting the Big Head to go along with your Big Stick. But when you get togather with the two mentioned above, and I will add .458 Lott and one more, who I don't remember, the total IQ drops to less than room temperature.

I will not try to explain it again. I explained it on the link. Four of you did not understand it, because they are too stupid. All you have to do is pull your head out and re-read it, and, whether you will admit it or not, and probably not, you will find out that I was correct in what I said.

However, I don't have to prove anything to you. I have already proved it to anyone who wants to know.

For awhile, I thought you were stupid, but you're not. You are just mean as a snake and jealous and envious of anyone who is smarter than you and knows more than you, and get some sort of sick kick from cutting others down. I know scientist who would like to study you.