Since this place is located close to where I live and since I know several people in the local hunting community, I have been asking around some. Take all of this as rumor because all I have is the word of a couple of people who claim to be "in the know" regarding what's going on at Mount'n High Taxidermy. It's just their word but they say that the guy at Mount'n High Taxidermy spent all the money that he received for deposits before he bought the forms. He has a bunch of capes back from the tannery but now he doesn't have enough money to buy the forms and all the capes are just sitting in his shop. He can't complete the work and he's not going to be able to return the deposits since he has spent the money.

It's a bad deal all around. A lot of people may lose their deposits and not get their taxidermy work completed. A classic case of bad management.

This whole thing could end up in court. If it were me, I would get my cape and antlers before they are confiscated by the court as evidence. I would take them somewhere else. Maybe have to kiss the deposit goodbye but at least I would eventually get my mount.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.