I am the owner of Mount'n High Taxidermy and let me start by saying that those who are dissatisfied with the work can come see me anytime to correct the problem. I cannot correct it in a forum. As for the turn around time I am sorry and you are correct that I quoted alot of you ten months. That quote was based on four people working for me, and due to the fact I didn't think their quality was good enough for my reputation they were let go last summer. I am truly sorry for the length of time you have had to wait but it is important to me to do a quality job. I have hired to people who are doing well and will be caught up with 2009 and 2010 work by the end of August. If you have an issue with me I would be more than happy to talk it over and make it right. My reputation speaks for itself and I have plenty of mounts in my shop for you to come and see that are customers. For those who have defended me on this forum thanks and as one person said on here get the whole story before you come on here and try to discredit me. Keith