Originally Posted by luv2safari
I would love to see her in the Senate, and I think she would have a real chance of getting there from AZ.

I still don't feel she could do well in any sort of national run.

Please, all you folks in the Lower 48 who want Sarah and her clan to move to your neighborhood and run for office to become YOUR Governor, US Representative, or US Senator or POTUS PLEASE, PLEASE do everything in your power to convince her.

To get her attention though I suggest you start a fundraising campaign to get some serious cash "inducement" because the PRIMARY thing that motivates Sarah is $$$$$$ followed by fame. Just don't tell her that any of the things you want her to run for has any actual responsibilities or involves anything resembling real work. That would scare her off for sure.

And, PLEASE take Joe Miller.

And, this cowardly little douchebag - Francis "Schaeffer" Cox - and his followers. Oops, looks like they'll be in jail for awhile.

Maybe Sherrif Joe can get them transferred to his exemplary facility. They'd certainly get along and they'd all get along nicely with Joe and Sarah. They're all a bunch of delusional narcissistic personalities.

They'd be wonderful additions to any state that really, really wants them.