Originally Posted by VaHillbilly
Jim, Thanks for your input, I know you have owned many many rimfires and if the T Bolt is on your want list it has to be pretty damn good, I think I will buy a synthetic Varmint model, they seem to be very reasonable on gunbroker.........................Hillbilly.

VA,

Go over to Rimfire Central. Ask around on the Browning forum if anyone has seriously testted their new Browning T-bolts for accuracy. There are a few guys who have done so, and they report excellent groups.

The cool thing about the new T-Bolt synthetics is that just about everything from the updated straight pull action to the stock styling is a new and fresh twist on proven designs.

I am a conservative Classic rifle guy, but just like a Southgate Weatherby,everything on the New T-Bolt synthetics "fit" in terms of style and design.. It's a well thought out little rifle. If they would make them out of Stainless, they would be even better.

BTW, Browning made a special run of those with Digital camo stocks. There are some deals floating around on Gunbroker with them being priced at $400.

Last edited by jim62; 03/31/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt