Hillbilly, FWIW, one of the local money pits got in a T-bolt synthetic about a week ago, but I didn't pay much attention to it. But, this thread has piqued my interest some, so this afternoon, I happened to swing by for another look. I was really surprised to notice that this T-bolt has a threaded barrel! I don't know for sure, but it may be a Varmint model with a shorter barrel, and threaded for a suppressor. I asked one of the clerks, if that was factory, and he said it was. So, when I got home I looked in the new Browning catalog (more like an old Sears and Roebuck catalog in size grin), and there is no mention of such an animal in the catalog. But who knows. Guess I could ask to look at the box.

They also got in a Ruger 77/22 stainless synthetic .22LR, after I bought both of their walnut/blued models! I've been seriously eyeballing this rifle, but I just don't like how tight the fore-end fits around the barrel, particularly on one side. Yeah, I know, I can remedy this, and I've done it many times with both wood and synthetic stocks, but it just kind of irritates me.

Talk is cheap. It takes money to buy whiskey.