Take a flyin' leap pal. I honestly don't give a rip WHY any of these people chose to ignore this issue. The reason is probably because they may spend more capitol than they care to, be it money, influence, or what have you, than they will gain by pursuing this issue. It's pretty clear there is a large group blocking access to any records that may prove or disprove any suspicions. Nothing is available. Nulla. Niente. Are you OK with that? If I seem a bit broad in my description of what should be explored, it is because of the absolute lack of any information that would defend Obama. So, in the interest of clarity, state the facts that PROVE Obama is legitimate. I will not defend pundits, whose interest may be the rule of law, but who wish to remain on the air, or politicians, who wish to remain in power. The Left, with their control of the media, can make or break somebody, regardless of the veracity of any claim. This leaves the law to sort it out. What we require is somebody with the beans to pursue the issue to it's conclusion. That has not been done. Fear (of something, I do not know what) is obviously affecting the process. It is really not a complicated issue. Produce a legal birth certificate, and make academic records available. The complications arise from the obfuscation of any knowledge of Obama's performance and citizenship stautus, which is, rightly so, doubtful. So state the facts, and reference the documents. Good luck. Nobody else has been able to. I guess you must have the inside track.

Last edited by bender; 04/12/11.