Originally Posted by 458Win
Gunwriters educate and entertain us and as we grow and learn it takes an unusual one to keep our interest.
Ross is one of the best at his craft.

I've learned a bunch over the years, and have been entertained too, as a result of reading lots of books and magazine articles written by gunwriters. Some of my favorites have been Gary Sitton (my all-time favorite), Craig Boddington (got to meet him at a SHOT Show, has incredible amount of hunting experience), John Barsness (and Eileen; I feel like they're talking to me around the fire at deer camp), Jack O'Conner (loved his book Sheep and Sheep Hunting, I'd love to be able to spend the time in sheep country like he did) , Rick Jamison (loved The Rifleman's Handbook...good read), Finn Aagard (enjoyed reading about his time in Africa, and in the Texas Hill Country), John Wooters (Texas deer hunting knowledge was great), Jim Reardon (really enjoy reading about his times in the field in Alaska), and I enjoy reading about you (and your family) hunting those bigass bears in Alaska. There are many others, Seyfried included, that I enjoy.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.