Originally Posted by WiFowler
At least the TR21 offers some flexibility with eye relief. The TR24, which is the 20mm tube, 1x-14x is advertised as 3.2" - period.

My concern with the TR21 is whether there will be enough for and aft movement on the long action Ruger to be able to get it positioned properly.

FWIW, I've been consider a Trijicon, but can't make up my mind on the reticle - red triangle, green triangle or green door & crosshair. I haven't been too impressed with the brightness of the green dot & crosshair that is on the shelf at a local retailer. Unfortunately they do not have any models with different reticles to do a side by side comparison. I'm looking to put one on a M70 375 H&H or a .416 Ruger built on a M700 or M70 std L/A.

yea thats why i'm leaning toward the tr 21. Good points. I'm looking into other brands with battery illuminated reticles. Another thing with any fiberoptic/tritium reticle is they can be washed out therefore LED is better in those cases

Jeszcze Polska nie zginela kiedy my zyjemy,co nam obca przemoc wziela szabla odbierzemy.

Bog, Honor, Ojczyzna