Well after messing with the 160 Accubond and 162 BTSP Hornady and RE22, RE19, IMR4350 and H1000 the winner is!

The 160 Accubond and either RE19 or RE22. RE19 gets me within spitting distance of 3000fps and RE22 goes by it a tick.

The Accubond shot well with every powder I tried. The Hornady did almost as well.

The rifle shoots 140 Accubond, 150 BT and Hornady 139SP good as well. I think I have a rilfe that is not picky for a change!

I am still going to mess with some other bullets sometime, can't help it now that I know it shoots. It shoots most loads near 1 MOA +or- a little.

Load development took longer than it needed to due to a problem with the rifles chamber. I had sticky to nearly needing to beat the bolt open extraction from the get go with loads whether max or starting.
I cleaned the chamber and tried two factory loads. they both gave extraction problems.

I took the rifle back to the place I bought it since they give a 30 day warranty and they polished the chamber. It had rust in it.
Yes stainless steel does rust.

The rifle works great now. The thought of it going into Ruger and getting re-barreled did not appeal to me because the gun shot good the way it was.

FYI I tried Hornady Superformance 139SST. It gave me 3220fps
Winchester 175 Power Point went 2920fps

Thanks for the help and input on this.