Originally Posted by Flinch
....again, why does Ryan have a target on his back if he hasn't done anything wrong?

I find it comical that you have turned this statement into a giant pissing match. "Ryan Hatch down there keeps getting himself in trouble with the law, due to some shady hunting practices. If you go with him, be prepared to get harassed by the law."

Facts are facts, Ryan hasn't always been squeaky clean and that is why he gets checked a LOT and they watch him close. But again, anyone that is successful at what they do get a lot of controversy, as Toby stated.

Your dick is bigger you win. I was wrong and you are always right. You are the best hunter in the world. You are always on the up and up. You are an expert. Feel better? Jeez, let it go, get outside and get some air. Oh, and I edited this one again, just for your amusement. Flinch

Flinch, the problem that I have is that you said that he keeps getting in trouble with the law due to shady hunting practices, made a claim that he was caught a couple of years ago herding deer to his clients with a powered parachute and that as a result he could not own or fly one anymore. These are all FALSE statements yet when called on them you resort to editing posts and telling me that I am not worth the time it would take to prove it. If I am not worth the time to prove it then why did you take the time to edit your posts?

What you did, IMO, is an example of what is wrong with the sport of hunting. You ran your mouth when you really have no clue as to what your talking about. You ran a guy down with false accusations and those accusations can have a direct impact on him and his family. Its simply irresponsible to say things like this, especially when you admit that this is all second hand information.

You call it a pissing match but I just cant stand people that act the way you have here. Your last post you had a sarcastic apology, you dont even realize the harm that rumors have on others. Your just a fool that doesnt have a clue. Yes, people that are successful do get controversy BUT ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CREATE THE CONTROVERSY but making false statements. Do you not get that?