Originally Posted by Boolitshooter
Any updates Pat?
RoadRunner65 is just jelous.
Steve

Originally Posted by ltppowell
Here are the details. Logdging will consist of several condo-type lodges near Concan, Texas (pop.224) on the Frio River, near Garner State Park. Hunting properties are numerous, basically from Concan to Uvalde. San Antonio is the nearest airport. Please let me asap to confirm you can make it! I will pm Mark's address to make deposit. Meals will be constructed by members each night, but if you don't want to fend for yourself at breakfast and lunch, meals can be provided.

From Mark:

Includes:
4-days, 3-nights
very nice lodging, some will have pools
guides

Hunt dates: Sept. 2-5 (Friday-Monday)
Hunting schedule: 1-hunt Friday afternoon, 2- hunts on Saturday, 2- hunts on Sunday, Depart Monday mid-morning

Hunters cost - $675. without meals, $750. with meals
non-hunters - $325.

other activities for hunters and non-hunters:

Exotic hunting, hog hunting

Golfing - There is a very nice Golf course close to the lodging, tee times need to be made well in advance. With it being a holiday weekend.

There's also a restaurant and bar with in walking distance from most of lodges, there will be a live band playing every night.

Note: The above weekend is opening weekend and a holiday, so lodging books really fast. We would need a commented head count soon, and a 50% non-refundable deposit sent in ASAP, I can hold the lodges for about a week on a verbal, but would need the deposits to guarantee them.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.