To be honest last year we had a wet humid fall and I got tired of being wet from sweat. The MT50 pants where just to heavy for all day hiking. I took my Marmot top with me most days. We are not climbing the mountains you guys are but we still averaged around 8 miles a day a lot of it is up hill. I wanted something with pit zips and that was light enough to pack around all day. I have worn the Kuiu rain gear twice this summer on day hikes in the rain and it breaths a lot better than the MT50. The MT50 pack gear was the best bow hunting gear I had worn until this year but it would have been a major improvement if had pit zips and I have called and asked them a number of times to add them. If they had I would not have ponied up. Now the other thing I like about the Kuiu is that is has stretch in it. I will let you know how it holds up this season after 15 days in the re-prod and timber. I hope pretty well or I am going to be eating a crow while crying smile

Last edited by ehunter; 07/05/11.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.