shocked
So here I was , young dumb and full of whatever . Met some chick at a fast food place , never met her before . Nice smiles back and forth , we kinda hit it off , we then didn't want to , but ,agreed ( talked into this by mutual friends we had ) to have a nice summer cook out the next day . Tommarrow is the 1/4 century anniverserary of that cookout .
My how time flies by , we have not been apart since , except for when work called one or the other of us outta town .
Silly Girl , I told her to go away , then I had some life crap happened and I told her to go away again and again.
Silly girl wouldn't go away confused
Waited till '95 ( no way I was rushing into that marriage thing ) and I picked a friday the 13th to get maried on ( 1/13/95 ).
Silly girl said OK confused
So here I am 25 years later .
Silly girl has now spent more than half of her life with me and I with her . We enjoy our mini wedding anivers"s every Fri the 13th , Been thru as many ups and downs as most folks , and that silly girl still says " I Love you " back to me every day if I manage to say it to her first as she often beats be to it.
Silly girl , I'm a very lucky person to have been blessed by meeting way back when , You are doubly , actually tripply silly for going thru the better or worse roller coaster ride of life that we have both shared , over and over and over again
Friday is the 25th anivers of that cook out cool
Silly girl , I Love You

Last edited by M1894; 07/21/11.

Phil

�The public cannot be too curious concerning the characters of public men.� �Samuel Adams

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree." --James Madison