Crow, if you think its a pissing contest then that's your problem. All I've read from you since the '07 Fest is how high the price of gas is and how you can buy a nice 99 for $400. If you can buy anything but a gray rat for $400 I'll kiss your ass under the flag pole. I paid the price to fly from the left coast to the '07 Fest and drove to the canceled one in '08 and the one in Mercer in '09. I'd have gladly driven to the Fest in '10 if I hadn't had a conflicting commitment. If you want a Fest then quit making excuses and support one. I really don't care if you show up at one or not. As to my hosting a Fest, if you wouldn't drive to Wisconsin what would be the chances of you driving to Washington state? Its not about the price of gas or the distance to travel. Its about the shared knowledge and comradeship. If you don't feel that way then that's your choice but don't piss in someone else's cornflakes because you don't feel that you can afford to go. I'm sure that given your location there are plenty of collectible 99s within your self imposed travel limitations. I hope you find them. Take care and have a nice day.

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind