Well I like Marlin rifles, and I know a lot of other guys that do too. I wish them the best and hope they never give up.

On the flipside, there seems to be a lot of so-called "managers" in in business that don't know the first thing about how to manage anything, let alone manage people and a manufacturing organization. They have only their own interests at heart and suck the life from an organization with their inflated salaries and irresponsible actions. Employees are seen as liabilities, not assets. THE EMPLOYEES MAKE THE MONEY, and they should profit from it, not some rich day trader that sits on his ass in front of a computer and sucks the life from any company stupid enough to go public. I work with some very talented and intelligent people that make our products and they deserve better than the $12 dollars per hour poverty wage they make. We just had a CEO quit the company because times are bad, and the company was stupid enough to let him drag $2million with him when he left. I say good riddens! I think its time for MAJOR CHANGES in the way business is done in this country.

Our God reigns.
Harrumph!!!
I often use quick reply. My posts are not directed toward any specific person unless I mention them by name.