What may be not be doing quite what I expect may well be my rifle.

I looked at the bottle and saw 35.5 grains for 150s as the load on the bottle and started by assuming that was a max load just to be safe. I did a normal work up and saw nice smooth incremental velocity increases. When I hit 35.5 I started getting groups close to 1/2 inch and 2400 FPS. I quit there even though the load was quite mild in terms of recoil and muzzle blast. When I go home I checked and found max was really 38.5 which with the linear velocity increases I saw should have given me about 2700 easily.

Dropping that bullet down to 130 in my rifle I would expect to see it pick up some speed. Dropping to 130 I would also expect it to be able to handle a little more powder to come back up to pressure. What you got wasn't diametrically different, but it's headed in that direction. With a new powder I am not familiar with behavior that's not more in line with what I expect makes me take notice. With one that seems very particular about the cartridges and bullets it is being recommended for by the manufacturer I am wondering if there is some insight into LeverEvolution from this info.