Originally Posted by Enrique
Over the last few weeks I have read more:
I am outta here
I am sorry
I apologize to
I was wrong
Can we kiss and make up
More than I have probably read in the 10 years I have been on this site. What gives? Are we turning into a bunch of sissy's, panzy a$$es that can't say whats on our mind without making someones puzzy hurt?
There is way too much MPH and MPH with sand going on around here and its getting worse.
Is this what we have become?
I know we are a family, some we choose not to claim, but still part of the family. Sometimes an apology is neededand sometimes it should be given, However lately its gotten bad. I mean you can't even say chit, steers and queers, 30-06 rules, magnums are for guys compensating for something and so on without someone getting hurt and then an apology being issued.
Again somethings need an apology and somethings don't. There seems to be more of the don'ts than the do's.

Is it just me?

Kique

\

Well when did regret become PC? Rarely have I seen a Campfire member apologize to another because they upset them. Rather they apologized because the regretted what they said.

Maybe the better question would be, why do more members these days pop off and say things they regret?