I shot a big cow elk at 350 yards with the 150 GMX in .30-06. Caliber sized entrance and caliber sized exit. No reaction to the hit in the front shoulder, but I knew the shot was good. She stood there for about 40 seconds looking around. The herd spooked and she took off with them, headed for a hell hole. I Shot again and knew I hit her in the chest. She ran a few more steps and piled up. I couldn't find the entrance or exit holes from either bullet. I thought..."WTF, I know I hit her twice!" There was a nickel sized hole in the center of her chest where a piece of her sternum had broken through the skin (the second bullet hit the sternum). Other than that, no blood in the snow or anything. Internal trauma/wound channel was narrow and was NOTHING like other bullets I have used. If all you want is an exit hole and a bone crushing bullet, they are great, but if you like stirred up innards, there are better choices. It is only a sample of one, but isn't my bullet of choice. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, because they do work, but I like the Accubonds, Ballistic tips and Hornady flat base bullets better. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.