JeffO,

Hardly a secret that boats cost good money,which is why you don't have one and I've got a few. Man...that really is some COMPELLING info you've related 4th hand by your pard Jerry. I reckon there's more than a couple very good reasons you didn't cite the Species or the Splendor. Tough to wrap my head around your "satisfactions",of hearing a story from a guy who's been to Alaska 3 WHOLE times?!? Though in fairness...it do trump you talking about your "results",which capably doubles the humor quotient as a bare minimum.

I reckon Jerry right now is recounting some very good firsthand interactions with you to some pards and that there is a whole bunch more,than a [bleep] bunch of humor involved.

I've zero doubt that Feesh stump you as mightily as Game,if only obviously. Be sure to grab another bight of slack and really ring the bell.

Bless your heart.

John Bushman,

Points awarded for the humor inherent of a "grueling "Hunt" on Private ground and reaffirmation of the rigors associated,by driving a Ghetto Pavement Pounder to same and loading Elk up treelength. Hope you remembered to button up the gate behind you as a courtesy,wouldn't want you schitting in your nest and be forced to actually Hunt the Wilderness and certainly not alone! Bless your heart.

Must be nice to have only a single P&S,I couldn't comment in that regard as I'm more than a little steeped in DSLR bodies and accoutrements,to the tune of finding it impossible to recollect which body was used for every shot. Given your gross ineptitude with all things the Rifle,I'll keep in mind to incorporate Studio Lighting and larger image sizes,so you can attempt to keep pace. You'll want to be taking notes and applying same.

No haybales is a given and popped some fill-flash for you to boot.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'.