Thanks you again Dom, that confirms my suspicion about the ammunition being good for my uses. As it turns out the shooting I did the other day was confirmed at the range again. Two groups (three shot) at 100 yds, first was 0.81 inches (+/- 20,6mm) and the second was even better at 0.73 inches (+/- 18,5mm). Needless to say, I'm very happy with the gun/ammo combination.

Now for the bigger problem. I can't seem to find any more of that ammunition here in the "States" and I'm down to around a dozen rounds left. No one seems to have any, those websites that have it listed show "not in stock". I think I sent RWS an email last night to see if they can lead me to a US distributer, but I haven't heard back.

Anyone here Stateside, please feel free to chime in and let me know if I can find this in the USA.

Good hunting to you Dom. I can't say good hunting this season as I am beginning to learn you folks don't really have "hunting seasons" there in Europe.

I'll be off with the remaining rounds on my deer hunt starting Saturday. I'm hoping to need only one shot, right!

Last edited by Valsdad; 10/13/11. Reason: added range results

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?