Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by safariman
I have wanted one of these forever. Ran across a guy who had one today and who did not like it. Too heavy, no ammo at Wal Mart, etc. etc. and he traded me for my Taurus 357! I cannot believe my good fortune. Now I need some ammo (no, not available at Wally mart) and a good holster. Probably gonna PM Greg in Tn. This one is Stainless Steel, already has a semi beavertail grip safety and pachmeyer grips, but the trigger leaves some to be desired. What do ya'll reccomend for a good "no fitting required, duffer like me can install" trigger?

Pretty excited about this one!

Anyone out there have some exta full power 10mm ammo they can sell or trade to me? Seems like a lot of factory stuff lately is just long 40S&W ammo.
Some dude traded you a Delta Elite, straight-up, for some Taurus .357? Wow.

Any holster that fits a standard 1911 will work. My favorite from the three or four I've got is a Galco, forward-raked thumb-break. Personally, I would stay with factory-spec ammo until I saw how my Delta was going to shoot. I expect that with the right recoil spring, it will be about as strong as any, but amongst the probably dozen or so different 10's I've owned, I'd have to say the Delta as originally produced, was the weak sister.

WHAT ARE THE 10'S YOU'VE OWNED AND PLEASE WOULD YOU RATE THEM THEM ITO RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY! I'M JUST STARTING OFF PRACTICAL PISTOL COMP SHOOTING AND NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!