Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
what? you think it's less of a crock of schit when you print out the whole thing?

the fact that you like it saves most the trouble of having to wade through Frum's nonsense to conclude it's just leftie agitprop. he has been reliably wrong about just about any topic you can name for many many years.

he wants a liberal party is really upset the Republicans don't want to be one for him.

I printed it out, because a number of people on 24 hr campfire don't click on links.

I'm not sure where you got the notion I liked it, unless you are making that part up.

How long is "many, many years"? 1 year? 3 years? What was the kiss of death for you on Frum? what statement or decision that he made that let you know he wasn't in tune with your vision of the world? What year was that?

Sycamore

smile
Glad ya printed it out. Whats funny is the truth in that article slapped Steve_No in the face so bad he couldn't ramble on and on with his usually brilliant bullschit.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.