I took my new kimber 308 win out for a quick range session out at the ranch yesterday, so i figured I would share the results.
I don't reload so I took out three different types of factory ammo for this first range session. The first three shots were to sight in the rifle and make scope adjustments, and then I decided to fire a couple of groups with the federal premium 165 gamekings. Three shots with no barrel cooling went just under an inch. Next I tried the Barnes vortex 150 ttsx and the gun did not like them near as much as they went about 2 inches at 100 yards. Last type of ammo tried was federal fusion 165 and they shot extremely well ranging from cloverleafs to just under an inch. Fusions shoot well in everything in my experience. The triggers on these rifles are great and really help in shooting such a light rifle. A 5lb 13oz rig with a fixed 6 scope is not the type of rifle you would expect great groups from at the bench but so far I am very pleased. I can't imagine a better mountain/backpack/carry rifle. Almost forgot to mention it feeds perfectly.

Greenback