Originally Posted by 41magfan
Ruger LCP - With a round count of about 750 rds thus far, it hasn't missed a lick. I think that could be considered reliable. It's certainly small & light enough for pocket carry. The sights are spartan, but it's really not too much of a hindrance.

Kahr P380 - After a couple of trips back to Massachusetts, and well over 500 rds of "break-in", it's finally starting to perform to some basic level of reliability. Great trigger & sights. If it was a reliable as the LCP, it would be my perfect pocket pistol.

I carried a hammerless airweight J-Frame S&W for a few decades before the current crop of .380's came on the scene, but I can carry the small autos mentioned with no regard for any particular style of pants/shorts. Couldn't do that with a J-Frame.

Everything else I've tried was either too heavy, too big or unreliable.

That's more in the ballpark. I have a 642 and a MK-9 elite. I'm talking smaller, lighter and even more concealable. I've seen a lot of bad reports on the P380, and some mixed reviews on the LCP, but those who like them REALLY seem to like them. Anyone weigh in on the little Sigs?

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.