Jeff, glad to see you're still acting like a 17 year old punk-azz.
No facts, no real experience, just name calling and insults.

No one would miss me eh ? probably not the several dozen members and sponsors I and my fellow club members spent over $10K with in 2011.

Probably not the 50+ members I PM with, who avoid posting on any threads because of you and the other troll jerkoffs.

Probably, nobody but you, as you might have to learn something on your own.

You really, in your most wild dreams, that the 30 thousand members here think you are God's gift to the world of firearms, hunting, reloading, shooting or in fact anything other than shoveling pig crap ?

Adios boy, get in your jammies and dream of your wolves.

"SPALDING, Neb. (AP) - A gray wolf was shot near Spalding in the state's first confirmed wolf sighting in 90 years, state wildlife officials said.

A coyote hunter shot the wolf Dec. 15 in a farm field near Spalding, about 55 miles straight north of Grand Island. The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission said Wednesday the 100-pound male canine, which was turned in by the hunter, was recently identified by federal officials as a pure gray wolf.

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is conducting a criminal investigation to determine the circumstances of the animal's death.

Gray wolves are a protected species under state and federal laws. The wolves recently were down-listed by federal authorities from an endangered species to a threatened species, which allows ranchers to kill wolves they catch attacking livestock.

Under the previous endangered species designation, killing a wolf carried a maximum $100,000 fine and a one-year jail sentence.

The Fish and Wildlife Service has determined the animal originated from a population of wolves found in Minnesota, Michigan and Wisconsin.

The last confirmed wolf sighting in Nebraska was in 1913, when a carcass was recovered near Oconto, said Richard Bischof, the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission's furbearer and nongame mammal program manager."

Maybe you'll be the SECOND to face a $100,000 fine....... LOL

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?