Originally Posted by Balkandom
Hey Brick, sorry I somehow managed to offend you. I was looking at the letter of the law, not what actually happens, attorneys do that sort of thing. As I stated in my post, reputation means more than anything else in a place like this, the worst punishment would be publishing the individual's name. If you have a problem with me, please bring it up in a private setting, I would be more than happy to speak with you.

Mike
Naw, we can "speak" right here, right now. You post BULLSHIT, you get called on BULLSHIT. It's a simple concept. This f*cking ongoing fairy tale of "IT'S MAIL FRAUD" and "CALL THE COPS" is getting f*cking tired. Because as I understand these little BULLSHIT fairy tales -- and rest assured, they most certainly are BULLSHIT -- there is really no such thing as a "bad" deal or "hot check," is there? Why, according to the little roundheads who keep shouting and banging away at their keyboards, the cops and prosecutors are just standing by as we read this BULLSHIT, ready to jump up and kick in someone's door and collect your f*cking debt. Isn't that about right?

I mean, you have a legally-binding contract stating terms and responsibilities of the buyer, seller, and other interested parties, correct? And the "authorities" are there to do your bidding and mediate your civil dispute, right? A simple phone call or email will result in an IMMEDIATE arrest warrant, some "tac" team kicking in someone's door, shoving some dude's head in the [bleep] (a la "The Big Lebowski") and shouting "WHERE'S THE MONEY, [bleep]*CKER???!!!!" And then pissing on the rug.

What a load of BULLSHIT.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.