Well, I no longer own it, but back int eh 80's I packed a Charter Arms 44 Spcl Bulldog. Shot a very large dog with it, and almost the owner. Dropped it in one shot - there is a story about somewhere around this particular forum. Only thing I ever shot outside a hunting situation/in a Defensive situation.

I also no longer own it, but had one of the S&W 629 Classic Hunters back in the 90's that sure was nice. it had been Mag-Na-Ported, but I could not get too used to those heavy loads pounding the web of my hand. I did not really give it time to develop my shooting skills, and subsequently sold it for Goodness knows what. I do confess openly here, the gun was better than me!

Those are some gorgeous S&W's! I do lust for another N-frame gun, like mayde an early P&R'd 25 in Long Colt, with the gorgeous blue and 6.5" barrel. That jaw-dropping deep blue, combined with the way the barrel tapers just ahead of cylinder and the shroud under there, makes my mouth water and heart skip a beat, it really does

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.