Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I like Montana's too.

Where I take issue with Boxer is that I don't extrapolate from that, to calling everyone who doesn't share those requirements an idiot all full of dumbphuckitude and know-nothingness and sore [bleep] and whatever else he's tossing out these days to try to get folks worked up.

But bless Boxer's heart, he will play anyone like a fish who falls for his provocations and gets horned up. It's his whole gig- piss people off then enjoy watching them get upset. It's what makes him MUCH less interesting unless watching trainwrecks is your thing. Too bad.

Sir,

What is the old bromide...... Never was a horse that couldn't be rode, and never was a rider that couldn't be throwed.
I learned at an early age, that there would always be someone come along, given sufficient time that was bigger, better, tougher, richer, smarter, even if it was only in their own mind.
Consequently at my age, I tell folks I operate within a narrow band of mediocrity. Don't do anything real good, but don't do anything real bad. I'm happy with that.
So, I'll just post a little and enjoy reading what others post. I always keep in mind that this is for fun. Consequently I don't get "horned up" about anything. When Boxer was BS a few years back, we had fun playin' for a couple days when he came over and made something like 600 posts in a day and a half over at AR. I enjoyed the scenery, the rifles and the elocution.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and I do like blue steel and wood Sakos.

even have a duece with 1 in 16 twist!

[Linked Image]

and if ya' promise you won't tell anybody, I'll even admit to havin' an S-491 in 223 AI. And dang me if it don't have and 8 twist.

[Linked Image]

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/10/12.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.