Originally Posted by eyeball
After my wife completed college and got a job, she became friends with a local gal who invited her to visit her church one Sunday. They sat together and a lady came up front to do the announcements and such. She was covered in thick white makeup, Big beehive hairdo, low cut top with half her uppers showing, short pencil skirt well above the knees, covered in gaudy real and fake jewelry, etc. My wife elbowed her new found pal and remarked to the effect of the lady probably being the church whore. As the preacher took the podium the lady came and sat with my wife's pal who was Introduced as her mom.

That made me think about a guy in Fairfield that owned a pawn shop by Travis AFB. A whole lotta rifles went through that pawn shop, I stopped there two times a week seeing if there was anything I had to have. This was a nice quiet sort of guy. One day there was a pimped out caddy out front and a black woman with a leopard print spandex mini skirt, four inch nails, high heels, inch long eye lashes, the full monte of street walkers uniform.

She left and I asked where did the hooker come from? He sort of coldly informed me that that she was his wife.

Damn I felt like crawling into a hole.

I bought a rifle I didn't really even want. grin

Last edited by 243WSSM; 03/13/12.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.