Originally Posted by mike762
I'd prefer them to happen sooner rather than later. I think that I'll get my wish.

It's "The Big V".

Many years ago I heard a minister teach on this.

Sooner rather than later... heh.
Yep.

In short, he said to picture the paths in life as a big V. The beginning of time (by our reckoning) is at the bottom and as time passes up we move the V. The path of darkness, (ie worldly governments and their financial system owned and operated by the prince of the powers of the air (this sphere of existence)) is one leg of the V and the system of God's finances is the other leg. Near the bottom, a Christian can operate in both, or either, and do alright in life but as time progresses the two legs of the V become too far apart and a time comes when all must choose.

Some people are still pretty good at doing the splits... but not many.... and soon it'll rip them apart.

many who think they're set for life will have everything stripped away from them and some whom people would never expect will rise to positions of great wealth and power.

"The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just"

We live in interesting times. Things are changing pretty fast, I'm sure we all agree.

Get ready.
Sooner rather than later... heh.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress