Well, I think you're all noobs. In the more than 10 years I've known Rick, he's never suggested that I post more to gain credibility. I come to this site for knowledge. Some of the most knowledgable people in their fields are members of the 'Fire. I was taught that you don't learn anything while you are talking and if I don't have something constructive to say, I don't post just to post. This is not a social site for me. I'm not here to join a clique or be a buddy. I come here to learn from others' experiences. As for contributing to the site, reread this thread and tell many posts you consider contributing to the site. Or don't they count because they are in the Classifieds?

Why is it necessary to respond to this post at all? The way I read it he was just giving everyone a heads up. I don't think he was soliciting sympathy or comments one way or the other. Just because he's a new guy is no reason to make fun of or insult the manner in which he lives his life
ot to suggest that because of number of posts he has, he's not to be trusted. It almost seems like a form of cybernet bullying.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. In all my years, I've never had a bad transaction on the 'Fire, buying or selling. It is a shame though, that since this post is in the Classifieds, I'll not get credit.

OD

There is a very fine line between idiotic and clever. Most internet posters have no idea where it is.