Originally Posted by rem338win
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
troutslayer,

I don't know where you are in Montana, but if you're anywhere within a reasonable drive of Bozeman you can go to Kenetrek headquarters and try boots on. They can fit just about anybody, and Kenetreks that FIT are among the best boots available.

Hi John,
Given your experience where does Kenetrek's abilities stop? I have to buy extra wide 13's to fit my size 11.5 feet.
12 eeeee usually is just right with good socks. Think they are up to that challenge?

What you need to do, is to call Viberg's in Victoria and consider having a pair of custom boots made to PROPERLY fit your feet. This, is not as costly as it may seem and they make good boots that will work in BC conditions and last.

A few years ago, some people on HBC or maybe CGN were having a similar problem and Gatehouse decided to ask and then act upon my advice. He got boots from Viberg's to fit and he also has big, wide feet.

If, you are, as your foot size indicates, a big and heavy man, you will tear up Cabela's Meindls, Kennetreks, and other recreational level boots in BC in mere weeks. You can take my advice or not, I do not care, but, I am giving you sound info. here that WILL work.