Originally Posted by lightman
Ok,just bought a new one,with the diesel,so who has one and what do you like and dislike?The first tank of fuel averaged 18.2 with mixed highway and city.This is calculated,not from the computer,although it was close.I was surprised,to say the least,and happy.I will be buying a gooseneck hitch soon,probably a spray in bed liner,and probably some running boards/steps for my short legged wife.I really should buy a truck more often,just so that the sticker shock is not so bad!So,tell me what you think. Lightman

I love my 2011 F-350 CC DRW 6.7L.. Getting about one mile per gallon better than my previous 6.0 PSD and, considering this engine has 30% more power/torque, I'm happy as can be..

I just hauled my 5er to/from the western edge of SD and I hardly noticed it behind me.. I ordered it with the factory installed Reese hitch and gooseneck ball. That Reese is a BRUTE; rated for 25K.

I hear ya re: sticker shock.. During an oil change last Thursday, I walked around the lot checking out trucks.. One there had an MSRP of over $64,000!!! Holy gold nuggets, Batman... FWIW, they sell trucks over cars by about 3 to 1...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!