Originally Posted by Texas99
If you don't live where there are hogs, where hogs are a problem, and don't intend to travel to hunt them, you don't really know firsthand what you are talking about - and it really doesn't seem to be any of your concern. I know guys who sell hog hunts, using suppressed rifles and state-of-the art night vision and thermal imaging equipment. They charge a fairy nominal fee, guarantee hogs, no kill limit, and they skin, gut and quarter them for the customer. They put out several hundred pounds of corn in many spots the evening before a hunt, have a lot of properties to hunt with feeders and game cameras. The hunt is spot-and-stalk, no stands. The average hunter will not spend the kind of money on equipment they have invested. No, they will not take you for free. Those who are so upset that landowners don't let people have open access to their property should buy land of their own and open IT up. Otherwise, to be blunt, you are just running your mouth and showing your butt. And really, nobody cares what you think.
Thank you for that. If you don't like my butt, don't look at it. Not running my mouth, just trying to gain some insight to this hog craze going on. Nobody cares what you think either and please GFY!!!

Last edited by KSMITH; 08/21/12.

-Piss into the wind.