Like I said. It is not my call anymore.
The rifle in question now shoots about 5/8" with factory ammo. It does not make the 1/2" mark yet.

That is with some work doen on the Rock barrel.
If Flinch will take it like that, please email HD Rifles so I can get word to the managment so we can get it out.

I would like to apologize to anyone that was affected by what has happened when Clay, the accountant and myself screwed the business end of HDR up. Though many would like to lay all the blame on me, it just isnt that simple. I loose sleep every night over this stuff, along side of gaining some health problems due to stress like high blood pressure.
Hey, a portion of it was my fault! You will never get any arguments here about that. My problem was growing too fast, trying to do it all, being horrible at business managment and just not being able to to it all. That coupled with having some very bad employees virtually killed us.
I guess just because you can build a rifle as well as anyone on the planet, doesnt mean you can have a succsessfull business at it.

HDR is plugging along and hopefully the new managment will get things worked out. We are catching up with me in the shop and out of the office however.
The road will be long and hard and hopefully we can make it down that road.

Once again. I am very sorry for any affected by what has happened.

Happy new year

Celt