I spoke with Westcomb, here in Vancouver, when that jacket first made it's appearance on the 'Fire and they were pretty adamant that there would not be more of these made, for hunters,etc. The issue is really one of production costs and relatively limited market as not many Canadian hunters will pay the price for gear of this quality.

Westcomb, is, without question, the finest outershell gear I have ever seen in almost 50 years of serious outdoor work, recreation and using a lot of highend products. It is costly and "more" than many hunters really NEED, but, it is superb and, IMHO, worth the prices they ask.

I "think" that "Wild Things" in the USA makes some eVent jackets in "multicam" and the few items I have bought from them are very fine in quality and they are nice people to deal with. Marie, the owner, called me one morning to enquire if I were interested in a camo. jacket of eVent fabric and was willing, a few years ago, to make me some clothing that is "custom" and fits the way I prefer my stuff to. This is real, old-fashioned service and worth checking into for anyone looking for this type of clothing.

Just a suggestion, I would also like to have a jacket/pants exactly like Don's, very versatile gear, IMHO.