I posted the following in the classifieds forum but it belongs here as well.

We've paid tens and tens of thousands over the years in federal taxes but our business went to [bleep] and I'm now in hock to the IRS because I used money from my business to pay my mortgage and family expenses for the past couple of years instead of paying them so they could give an Obamaphone to the lazy piece of [bleep] pictured in the Youtube I posted above. I wasn't dodging taxes, it has been a matter of survival as our cash flow has dried up, it was either pay the Feds or keep a roof over my kid's heads. Until you own a business you have no idea how badly they bleed you, it's ridiculous. If they had given us some breathing room and not taxed us so heavily I wouldn't have even had a mortgage as it would have been paid off and I could have paid them on time. Now, I'm on a payment plan with the IRS which after interest and penalties will take me 5 years to pay off based on my current income from my business which is day to day, we've really been struggling to stay afloat these past couple of years and it's getting worse. It wasn't like we were living it up, we have just been surviving, but I realize it is more important to provide for trash like that in the Youtube video rather than those of us who actually work for a living. If I sound bitter and pissed it's because I am. They are destroying small business in this country. I feel like I have a target on my back.

Last edited by GeorgiaBoiler; 11/22/12.