I bought a box of goodies a couple of years ago for $150 from a local guy on Craigslist. A Lee Partner and a smaller RCBS press, both new in the box. A toolkit with a rcbs 505 scale, a hornady powder dispenser, a bunch of rcbs trays and accessoreies, an auto primer tool and bunch of other stuff including several rcbs dies. It also included a couple of hundred rounds of .308 ammo, three harris bipods and a Weaver K15 AO scope (which was on my .308 when I shot a mulie this year.)
I sold the bipods and paid for just about the whole box.
Picked up a RCBS Carbide die set in .45acp, some montana gold jhp bullets, had 100 primers in the toolbox already, cleaned the cases and finally loaded some rounds last week.
Too much fun! Should have started years ago. My little five and three year old grandsons love depriming rounds.
Elkermarty here on the fire has been reloading for me. I consistently get less than moa from everything he has ever loaded for me. Hope I can do as well!
I can see upgrading to a digital scale and some point and maybe a case trimmer. So far so good!